Sunday, June 5, 2011

Act 1.2 - Boost Targets & What's Next

I got my hose clamp tightened (ended up using a socket instead of a flathead on the hose clamp) and did a quick car wash (the STI seems like it is a bird poop magnet).

Hitting within the boost targets for COBB Stage 2 so far.  I will keep an eye on it over the next few weeks as the  computer "learns" the stage 2 map.  I've noticed the throttle response seems smoother in S mode and SI is still pretty choppy.  Fuel economy seems a little better so far. So far I am satisifed with it.

Next on the list is suspension.  The GR platform has a boatload of body roll.  I recently installed my rear sway bar on the MINI and it is like a go kart.  I plan on doing the front and rear sway bars and kartboy endlinks on the STI as the next mod.  That and some good all season tires before winter since my stock Dunlops are loud and worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment