Saturday, July 23, 2011

ordered a few small things for the STI

1. OEM splash guards

I wanted some rock protection but I'm not a fan of the mud flaps (especially since my car is stock looking). I got some of the OEM splash guards for the base model impreza in spark silver metallic and plan to modify them to fit the STI.  Here is the post that describes how to "mold" them using heat to fit the WRX/STI flares
http://www.iwsti.com/forums/gr-exterior/170501-oem-splash-guards-modified-installed.html

2. My STI was totally debadged when I bought it used from Stohlman Subaru (other than the STI that I removed).  So I ordered the base model impreza's Symetrical AWD decal for the rear glass.


usually the STI has a bunch of stupid looking badges on the back similar to this picture of the new sedan STI



You can see the decal under the rear wiper


No comments:

Post a Comment