Saturday, July 2, 2011

stuff

not much going on with the STI. I did finally get my MINI's drain bolt plug out.  It was rounded off.  Using some erwin bolt extractors, i managed to finally get it off.

fuuuuuuu bolt.

changed the oil and oil filter and fixed an exhaust rattle (had to drill out a bolt on a broken hanger, redrill, and then tap with a thread tap). I also managed to get a piece of metal in my eye, which finally fell out after a day along with some blood (no pictures of that lol).


In other news, Shaun picked up a 2nd car.  The main goal was a budget fun car to use when he didn't want to drive the STI.  


He previously owned a 2005 Infinity G35.  The infinity had a boatload of torque but seemed to be too cushy and lacking to be a fun car.  The Z seems lighter and more sporty. So far I am impressed with it. I know the Z is nothing amazing, but it exceeded my expectations.


No comments:

Post a Comment